Festival and Event Permit Application
The Town of Georgina appreciates the importance of community events in enhancing the quality of life, tourism, culture, recreation and education and in providing economic benefits to the local economy.
If you are hosting an event within the Town of Georgina you can use the festival and event permit application as a planning resource.
What is a Festival and Event Permit Application?
The purpose of the festival and event permit application is to:
- Establish guidelines for the allocation and management of events within Georgina;
- Inform all of the affected municipal divisions about your proposed event;
- Ensure health and safety guidelines are provided based on information outlined in the submitted application;
- Provide organizers with information on necessary permits, permissions, insurances and approvals based upon information provided in the submitted application;
- Make reasonable efforts to ensure that municipal services are not negatively impacted by the event.